Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Christmas is almost here!



Finals are almost over and Christmas is next SATURDAY!!! AHHHHHHHHHHH! I have not even gone shopping yet for people. I need to get on the ball, but I have been super busy with everything. I love Muppet Christmas Carol and I def need to watch it this Christmas. Especially school! Only one more semester and I will be a college grad. That's so weird and crazy to think about.

School wise- Projects have been the curse of me because my one project in Bus M 488 was the worst day ever. SO I was in charge of editing and putting the whole 36 PAGES together and got it by 5 that afternoon. I had to turn it in that night. So it took me and Spencer, cause he is the best husband ever, til about 11 that night to do it all. Then we realized we had no paper to print it out and decided to just do it at Kinko's. Little did we know it was going to be $20 bucks just to print it off, and we had to pay to use the computer to print it off and then we had to bind it with a cover to come to a total of about $25. Before we left my house, I emailed it to everyone in my group and a girl texted me after I turned it into the kinkos people to bind it that the project was all wrong and missed up. We got it and left and I just started crying! I could not stop it was the worst thing ever and I don't know why. So, Spencer told me he would fix it. We got home and thought we fixed it, but then realized in the car on the way back to kinko's that it was still missing some stuff, turned around and he fixed it again at our apartment. Then it was good, went to kinkos and fixed the 4 pages that were wrong, went to Tanner to turn it in. By this time it was 1:30 and it was locked. OF COURSE! SO I started crying some more. Then went home and Spencer was so sweet to me and took care of me. Went to bed. Woke up at 6:30 to go to school by 7 and turn it in before the teacher got there. I made it, but it was all a nightmare. Just glad it's over!

I don't know why people stress about finals. It's really the last 2 weeks of school before thats bad for me. Everything is due at that time and you still have last minute exams.

I'm just glad that Christmas is next week and I am almost done with school and all my bad fiascoes.

I am getting more excited about Cambodia, and I think I have an internship lined up and will be working in the rice fields to help improve it and other things like that.

Spencer is almost done with his admissions to the law schools and is just waiting on his recommendation to be turned in. Then we will wait and see! AHHHH... I hope we will go somewhere really good and a place he wants to be (Michiagan or Duke- holding onto Duke because it's much much warmer and closer to my house).

Chao for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment