Sunday, March 21, 2010

Where is our Spring Break??



BYU needs to adopt a spring break. Starting NOW!!! I mean every person I talk to wouldn't mind if we stayed an extra week of school. I am sure missing my beach in Panama City, FL every spring break during high school. I know everyone else is missing whatever they did during that time as well!! Am I Right or What!! I need to tan and play in the waves (even though I am scared). I still need a break from school to. I don't know why they don't let us have one. It's a dumb thing not to incorporate. Maybe someday soon like tomorrow they will announce it!! That would be sweet because I totally had a dream that they did last night and I was going to go to the beach.

2 comments:

  1. I agree! We need to have a PC reunion ASAP! miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww, PC! remember when tristy slapped cal on the back when he was all sunburned and blistery? funny.

    ReplyDelete