Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Anniversary!!





I am so happy that I get to spend the rest of eternity with my one and only sweetheart. He writes me notes everyday telling me the different reasons why he loves me, tickles me to death, kisses me, hold my hand, cuddles next to me no matter where we are, tells me he loves me more then 10 times a day, comes to my rescue if I am ever hurt or need help, looks at me with dearing, caring eyes, and so much more. There is no one else I would rather spend the forever with. No one is as lucky as I am. I am proud to be called Mrs. Kaitlin Malley. I am so glad I can keep holding his hand forever just like on our wedding day. I also love to look into your eyes and I can see the love you have for me and all the happiness there is between us. I will always look at you the way I did on our happiest day ever. Our wedding day! I will love you forever Spencer. Thank you for the wonder last best two years of my life, and I look forward to the future and to grow old with you. I am yours and only yours forever. I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment