Thursday, November 15, 2012

What I am most Thankful For!

I am thankful for many things in my life. I am especially grateful for the Gospel in my life. I am proud to be a Mormon and have the knowledge that I have today. It just keeps growing everyday as well. I am thankful for my loving husband who supports me in everything. He is always there for me to uplift and hold me up. I am thankful for my big crazy family on both sides (in-laws). I get to spend time with my in-laws next week in Chapel HIll, NC. I am so excited to see them and to have that time with them. I am grateful for my cat Tebow, he is adorable and fun to have. I am grateful for the food on my plate everyday. After being in Cambodia, I am grateful to have those small things in life. I am so blessed everyday with wonder friends and family around me. I am grateful for my friends. I know I am not the best at calling or keeping in touch with them, but I really do think about them often. All the fun memories I have in college with MAKRA..if u remember that! LOL! and many more friends. I love you all and I will call you someday soon! I love being Mrs. Spencer Malley and will always cherish our times together! I love my family and friends and my church! Thank you for all the wonderful memories and times we have shared together! I hope there are many more to come! http://www.smallfryblog.com/2012/11/15/ipad-mini-giveaway/

No comments:

Post a Comment